PVEI Personal and Professional Development Workshop: June 2023
Open to all! From the casual equine enthusiast all the way to professionals and others that are looking to explore and enhance their practical and clinical skills, this workshop is open to all that are interested. This in-person workshop is filled with fun to help you learn skills to strengthen yourself, so you can be more present with your herd.
- The workshop is conducted over 2 days.
- June 24-25, 2023
- 9:30am – 3:00pm each day
Margie McDonald and Dr. Rebecca Bailey have worked together for thirty-plus years in a variety of capacities, often incorporating horses, psychology, and communication skills. Margie is an esteemed horse trainer and human whisperer and Rebecca is a nationally recognized psychologist with a lifetime love of horses.
- Meet your nervous system – Learn Polyvagal Principles to enhance your personal and professional presence
- Learn how horses are the best teachers for embodied learning
- Increase self – awareness
- Improve communication skills
- Learn self care skills
- Increase social connection
- Connect with yourself and others in a healthier and productive way
Bonus Workshop Item:
Lunch (provided both days)
Who is it for?:
Open to all individuals, private groups, and organizations.
Dates / Location / Price
The workshop will be conducted in person June 24-25, 2023.
Northern California, contact us for additional details
$850 per person
Covid-19 compliant face coverings are required at all times.