Wisdom of the Horse: Enhance Your Professional Presence and Practice
Polyvagal principles for therapists, coaches, and anyone seeking professional development. By utilizing horses, professional will learn how to better assist their clients and communities.
- The workshop is conducted over 3.5 days. September 16th – 19th:
- September 16, 17, and 18 are full days (9:30am – 3:00pm each day)
- September 19 is a half day (9:30am – 12:30pm)
Margie McDonald and Dr. Rebecca Bailey have worked together for thirty-plus years in a variety of capacities, often incorporating horses, psychology, and communication skills. Margie is an esteemed horse trainer and human whisperer and Rebecca is a nationally recognized psychologist with a lifetime love of horses.
Together, Rebecca and Margie’s experiences combine to present a master class in Equine-assisted communication. This informative and entertaining workshop is designed to expand participants’ understanding of Polyvagal theory and equine-assisted communication.
Bonus Workshop Items:
- Polyvagal Equine Institute T-Shirt
- Lunch by Chef Charles Holmes (provided only on the 3 full days)
- Cooking Class with Chef Charles Holmes
Dates / Location / Price
The workshop will be conducted in person September 16-19, 2022.
Northern California, contact us for additional details at: Office@PolyvagalEquineInstitute.com
$1,650 per person
Covid-19 compliant face coverings are required at all times.
Space is extremely limited.