Wisdom of the Horse: Enhance Your Professional Presence and Practice
Polyvagal principles for therapists, coaches, and anyone seeking professional development. By utilizing horses, professional will learn how to better assist their clients and communities. This is another step in expanding your P.E.T.S. specialty.
- The workshop is conducted over 3.5 days. September 16th – 19th:
- September 16, 17, and 18 are full days (9:30am – 3:00pm each day)
- September 19 is a half day (9:30am – 12:30pm)
Margie McDonald and Dr. Rebecca Bailey have worked together for thirty-plus years in a variety of capacities, often incorporating horses, psychology, and communication skills. Margie is an esteemed horse trainer and human whisperer and Rebecca is a nationally recognized psychologist with a lifetime love of horses.
Together, Rebecca and Margie’s experiences combine to present a master class in Equine-assisted communication. This informative and entertaining workshop is designed to expand participants’ understanding of Polyvagal theory and equine-assisted communication.
Bonus Workshop Items:
- Polyvagal Equine Institute T-Shirt
- Lunch by Chef Charles Holmes (provided only on the 3 full days)
- Cooking Class with Chef Charles Holmes
Dates / Location / Price
The workshop will be conducted in person September 16-19, 2022.
Northern California, contact us for additional details at: Office@PolyvagalEquineInstitute.com
$1,650 per person
Covid-19 compliant face coverings are required at all times.
Space is extremely limited.