Non-Member Price: $45
PVEI Member Price: $24.75
Whether you're a seasoned professional in the equine industry or someone with a passion for horses seeking to turn that passion into a business, this webinar promises to be an enlightening discussion filled with practical insights. Don't miss your chance to gain a deeper understanding of the horse sense needed for successful business ventures in the world of equine-assisted services.
Join us for an engaging and insightful PVEI webinar as host, Jaycee, sits down with the esteemed Shannon Knapp, author of the groundbreaking book, "Horse Sense Business Sense." In this exclusive conversation, Shannon will share her wealth of knowledge and experience in the world of equine-assisted businesses, providing practical tips, uncovering potential pitfalls, and offering invaluable advice for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to venture into this unique and rewarding industry.
Shannon Knapp, a seasoned professional in the field, brings a fresh perspective to the challenges and opportunities within the equine-assisted business realm. Through her new book, she delves into the essential elements of starting and running a successful equine-assisted business, drawing on her extensive background in both the equine industry and business management.
- Starting on the Right Hoof: Discover the fundamental steps and considerations for launching your equine-assisted business, from identifying your niche to crafting a solid business plan.
- Navigating Pitfalls: Learn from Shannon's experiences and gain insights into common pitfalls that entrepreneurs in the equine-assisted industry may encounter, along with strategies for overcoming them.
- Equine-Centric Entrepreneurship: Explore the unique challenges and opportunities that come with combining a passion for horses with the complexities of business ownership, and how to strike the right balance for success.
- Client Relations in the Equine World: Understand the importance of building strong relationships with clients in the equine-assisted business, and discover effective communication strategies for both human and equine clientele.
- Sustainability and Growth: Shannon will share her wisdom on sustaining a thriving equine-assisted business in the long term, including tips for growth, diversification, and adapting to industry changes.